Polices for safe reopening
♦ Safe Reopening Guidelines ♦
- Arrive at ADC dressed and ready to dance. There is NO changing of clothes allowed anywhere in the facility.
- If you arrive prior to class time, please wait in the car until your scheduled class time to avoid crowds
- Classes will dismiss (5 mins) early to allow for social distancing, and sanitizing
- Lobby is currently closed, dancers must enter and exit through the open garage doors for the time being
- No parents allowed inside the building, please drop off your dancer and pick up only.
- All registrations must be made online for now to limit anyone entering the lobby
- The “Lost & Found” has been removed. Anything left at the studio at the end of the night will be thrown away.
- All water bottles must be placed outside the garage door. Drinking fountains are currently closed.
♦ During Class ♦
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door upon entering the building. Any dancer with a temperature of 100 or more will NOT be allowed in the building
- All students and staff must hand sanitize upon entering the building
- Only 1 dancer at a time will be permitted to go the restroom at a time
- Students must wash hands or sanitize after changing shoes
- No physical contact between teachers, staff or student
- Any student who does not follow the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the building
♦ Health Screening & Contact Tracing ♦
- Parents are expected to screen their own dancers for COVID -19 or other transmissible disease Symptoms
- Anyone with a cough, difficulty breathing, head lice or fever over 100 should NOT come to class
- Anyone who has come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days may not enter
- No Drop-In or Single Classes due to social distancing and contact tracing
♦ Stay at Home ♦
- Anyone uncomfortable with sending their child to the studio for any reason at this time. We are offering online classes too!
- Anyone with a dancer or family member that feels ill or has a fever
- Anyone that has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID 19
♦ Protecting Our Students ♦
- Garage doors will remain open for the time being to allow constant air flow
- Hvac will be turned on in the dance rooms to assist with air circulation
- We will not be using props
- Ballet barres will be sanitized after each use. Limited dancers permitted per barre
- Staff will disinfect all touch surfaces and entry points, before and after each class
- Touchless wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in each room.
♦ Things you will need to bring to class ♦
- Hand sanitizer
- Mat for floor work
- Dance Bag
- Water Bottle